The World of Jake

Friday, September 29, 2006

Me as a little boy.

Here I am as a little hippy dude.

Looking into the future with dreamy, quivering eyes.

I can understand a little of God's love as I look into this little boy's eyes.

I want to reach out to him and enfold him and protect him from all the pains and trials that will come upon him.

What would I have said to him?

Would he have listened?

I can understand God's love for this innocent child.....but for me......thats more difficult.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger moatassem bellah said...

Jake oooh dude , am so happy to read that words from u , am really so happy , and hope not to be the last time to c u there on my blog , if u need any help to make u prove ur blog just meet me there leave me a msg on the msg board and i'll answer u immediatly , thanx man ;)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Betcha he does love you. Bet you anything in the world! Be you anything in the universe that he loves you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home